THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My sweet students of 6th and 9th grade



My sweet students of 6th and 9th grade


This is the last week for us in the classroom. On Monday you will have your final and it is over for us. Let me tell you that you are a really special group. We made plays together and enjoy a lot memories. Please never forget about me… I will never forget you … My heart is full of memories good memories. I know that we had little time to now each other but I can say that “I Truly I LY all!!!! “

1 comments:

Dayanaris said...

Hello!!!
Ms. Sasha...
I will miss you because you is very special for my. Thanks for all. I will miss you for ever...
>>>>BYE<<<<
{TQM,DTB} Your student for ever...
***DAYANARIS***
(Remember... the report is in and I am out)