THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Journal Project !!!


I am working with my groups 7th,8th,9th grade in a Journal Project.I used give them the questions in the classroom but, I want to do it more exciting. I will post the questions of the week here. They have to check them out and answer them in their notebook (journal). Also they have to leave a comment to prove that they enter.

The questions for this week April 21-25 are:
1. What do you think about Global Warming?

2.Speak about your experience in Fort Allen

Remember the structure.

Date

Theme:

Question:

(Five Sentences) Check your spelling!!!! Remember the Rubric!!!!

8 comments:

Miguel de Jesus said...

Hey teacher!

Wow! You are demanding! I have done it! We'll I haven't but I'm in process! Well ttyl (talk to you later). Bye

Anonymous said...

Hi!! My work is done!! I love your page is so.... you!! Bye

Dalilah
www.mundoleceb.blogspot.com
www.dalilahjournal.com

Anonymous said...

Miss!!!

Im waiting for the work of the poem!!!!!!!Whatssss uppp??

Dalilah

Frances said...

Hi Misis Ortiz

I LOVE your layout. Also, I did the H.W.

See u 2morrow!

Frances

Mayra Bellido said...

It's wonderful that you are motivating english writing in your students trough the blog.

Ernesto Jose said...

Misi No Veoo Lo Ke Dicee Jajah!

Ya ENtendii!! babaizh!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Just coming through to do the homework!!! :) C ya in school!!!

Alvin A.
8vo Grado

Juny said...

I enteredddd .... Bye


Junarysss